- improving birth outcomes;
- increasing exclusive breastfeeding rates;
- better identifying perinatal mood and anxiety disorders;
- increasing referrals for treatment of women with perinatal mood and anxiety disorders;
- providing new families with education and resources;
- maintaining a safe place where new families can gather for mutual support
Informed and empowered parents raise healthy children who grow into secure adults committed to community-building. We honor the diversity of families in our community and recognize that individual circumstances will always shape what decisions a family needs to make.