Want to write for the BABS Blog?
Do you love to write?
Do you have an idea for a book or product review, story, or tip that you would like to share with the BABS blog community?
Contact our blog editor with your ideas or submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptable Posts will include:
- Approximately 500-800 words
- Disclosures for any connections with companies that you have (i.e., a review written by Georg’ann, who is The BABS Executive Director)
- Supporting documentation (links to direct source are preferred, or footnotes for those that cannot be linked)
- Pictures, if appropriate, that you have permission to use and post online
- Quoting sources if appropriate, be sure to give credit
- Linking to other blogs of interest
- Stories about kids using their first initial only (i.e. Sarah would be S in posts)
Things that are unacceptable in posts include:
- Condemning a group of people who think a different way
- Quoting an entire blog post of another person without permission
- Quoting without giving credit
- Plagiarizing an entire work of another person
- Using the real name of a child in full